NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS
April, 2018: Talking Words: A Conversation Between Editor Erik Jensen and Novelist Katherine Brabon. Hosted by Lindsay magazine.
Saturday 21 April, 2018, 8.30—10am
Allpress Cafe, 80 Rupert Street, Collingwood, Victoria, Australia
Event + coffee: $20
Event + coffee + Lindsay Issue No. 1: $40
PRESS & INTERVIEWS
* Katherine's review of Clementine Ford's Fight Like a Girl published in The Age/Sydney Morning Herald: read here.
* An essay by Katherine for Meanjin, 'Australia in Three Books', read here.
* An essay review by Katherine in The Lifted Brow Review of Books, on Svetlana Alexievich's Secondhand Time and travelling to Russia to research The Memory Artist: read here.
* A review of The Memory Artist in The Lifted Brow: read here. 'a haunting memoir-novel...[Brabon] emerges as a deft and formidable new writer.'
* A review of The Memory Artist in The Sydney Morning Herald: read here. 'profound debut novel...the universality of the book is deeply affecting.'
* ABC Radio National Books & Arts, Top Shelf interview: listen here.
* Radio interview with Triple R's 'Multi-Storied': listen here.
* Radio interview with 3CR's 'Published or Not': listen here.
*'Finding a reason, finding a room: on writing The Memory Artist' published on Kill Your Darlings Journal blog, read here.
*A review of The Memory Artist in The Saturday Paper: 'a thoughtful, tender novel of a people damaged beyond expression.' Read here.
* Video interview with Monash University: watch here [interview starts 00:57].
* Article with interview in Star Weekly, Sunbury & Macedon Ranges: read here.
* Article with interview in Midland Express: read here.
* An interview with Monash Arts about writing The Memory Artist: read here.
* Katherine's interview with Geraldine Doogue on Radio National Breakfast: listen here.
* Article with interview in The Sydney Morning Herald: read here.
* Article with interview in The Australian: read here.
* A run-down of the Vogel's award party, including speeches by the judges, presenter Tom Keneally, and Katherine's acceptance speech: read here.